hi! for this week’s tutorial here’s a give your photos that retro look using photoshop =)
(or something like that i don’t really know how to call it)
hi everyone!!!!!!! so an anon asked me to do a tutorial on how to do this it’s really really simple so yay let’s go
a) open up your picture, i’m using one of demi lovato
b) now open a new canvas with the size you want, if…
alright so… yeah you’re going to learn how to make a gif like this, it’s actually really really simple.
How to make something like this:
How to extend the background on small pictures:
I’m going to teach you how to do something like this.
If you have any questions, just ask me! Hope it helps you!!
- Open a picture on photoshop and change width to 500
- Using the quick selection tool select the area that won’t have the motion blur
- Now click in the picture and choose Select Inverse:
- Now go to filter>blur>motion blur
- I will use this setting:
- Now click ok and your picture should look like this:
- Now add sharpen, topaz (if you want to) and a psd! And you’re done
- Photoshop CS6 (can be translated to other versions)